Thursday, July 12, 2007

learning the industrial swivel

I'm a day behind in postings, it's getting really hard for me to handle this many hours. I get up every day at 6:30am to prepare myself for the day, catch the 7:30 bus to the Bramalea City Center, catch the 8:30 bus to Yorkdale, hop on the Subway by 9:10, get out at Osgoode by 9:30, hop on the Spadina streetcar and get to the boutique/studio by 10. I've been leaving at about 7pm each day, walking to Osgoode (as the Spadina streetcar rarely appears this time of day), getting on the subway by about 7:45, arriving at Finch by 8:10, catching the 8:30 77 bus to the Bramalea City Center, getting to Queen & Torbram by 9:30 and walking 20 minutes to get home, averagely. Time spent on preparing for, getting to, and returning home from internship daily: approximately 15 hours and 20 minutes. So I have between 9:50pm and 1am to make dinner, kindof unwind, post to this blog, and keep track of everything else in my life. I've been getting about 5 hours sleep nightly for 2 weeks now and I'm really starting to burn out.

Yikes.

No comments: