Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Judgement Day

Day: 7
Hours: 9
Total Hours: 60!
Department: Production
Supervisor: Sabine

So my final day of internship was likely the least eventful.
I arrived with fresh cookies fom the Prague Bakery for everyone, in thanks for having me around.
Luis and I had some great chats, and when he headed over to Annie's studio he delivered a couple cookies on my behalf.

I spent the majority of the day sewing t-shirts, rather than working with Christine on rebranding - I was mildly dissappointed, but I know I'll be coming back to learn more later, so being more a of a help now is kindof ideal. I want to establish my usefulness!

I gave Sabine one of the internship questionnaires, and I left one for Sandi on her desk - it seemed silly to give one to Annie, as we haven't even worked in the same building the majority of the time. I'll be going back to pick them up on the 24th before the last internship class.

For a brief period when Haley & Christine had to go out (a desperate need for food!), I was asked to cover in the boutique. They both looked a little worried as they left, but they were absent for only a couple minutes and everything went fine. I look forward to working in the boutique - I have a bit of retail experience, but not in apparel, and I'd like to learn...

So.... yeah, I sewed t-shirts all day. I think I finished 7 or so, all but one of the yellow tees.

At around 4pm, I had a quick Q&A interview with Christine, to ask her some of the questions I hadn't found answers to during the internship... and I'll be e-mailing the remainder to Annie & calling her for the answers sometime this week (while I'm in BC).

At the end of the day I ran around hugging & thanking everyone, trying to snap some last photos. I went to Annie's studio to thank her as well. I really adore the crew at AT, everyone's so warm and friendly and knowledgable! I really can't wait to come back!

And with that... my internship of 60 hours has been completed!

Now I have to get to uploading the 250 someodd photos I snapped!

No comments: